Wednesday, October 30, 2002

Are you free sometime next week?

I was planning to bash one of my so-called Project Managers, but then I decided the poor guy should have a chance to defend himself... so I'm sending him an e-mail instead. If the reply gets interesting I will post it here.

Meanwhile, I do have a problem. In two weeks I'm speaking at a seminar organized by my company about Websphere and Domino 6 integration. I have a working environment, with everything set up, but I don't have any application I can show to the visitors. I don't think I will have time to fully develop one myself, so I was wondering if any of you had a very simple, almost "out-of-the-box" app I could use to show off "my" knowledge of Websphere?

If you do, please do contact me. Thanks.

That's it for today, I'm tired and kinda pissed off.

Nuno

No comments: