Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Shorties...


  • Last weekend we went to Paris (saturday to monday). Wonderful time, great city, fantastic restaurants. I was starting to forget how food really tastes like.
  • Diddl-mania is getting on my nerves. No Diddl stuff for two weeks due to the way Morgana behaved in a restaurant. For those of you lucky enough to not have to deal with this: I envy you!
  • Spent 3 days doing customer support for Tridion, and I have to admit I enjoyed it. Good people, some time to improve my Tridion and .Net skills, and still got to solve a few tickets (about 12 IIRC).
  • Last friday went out in Amsterdam with "the brits". No ambulances were needed.
  • Got my first "real" assignment: build the new Sales Demo VMWare image. That will be a cool challenge.
And that's about it. Tomorrow back to training (TMCS again).

No comments: